How to Access Your Digital Passport Statistics
Statistics regarding your Passport’s use can be found in the VisitApps Mobile Application Studio (MAS). You can access them via the MAS main menu. Once you’ve opened the menu, select the ‘Passports’ option.
The Overview tab should be selected by default. You should see a list displaying all of your app’s Passports. Selecting a passport will open up a list of all of the Passport’s Items and indicate how many check-ins each has had.
Understanding Your Passport Check-in Statistics
When the Check-Ins column is selected, you will be able to see the total check-in count for each Passport Item on the far right hand side of the screen.
Selecting an individual Passport Item will open up a list of all the individual check-ins made for the Item.
You will be able to see the following information about each check-in:
- The user’s email address
- The type of check-in they made
- The date and time the check-in was made
The check-in records will automatically sort chronologically, with the oldest check-in sorting to the top of the list.
Understanding Your Passport Levels Statistics
Selecting the Levels column in the Passport Overview section provides a breakdown of statistics, based on level achievement. You should see a list of your Passport’s levels with a number indicating how many check-ins are required to reach that level.
On the right-hand side of the screen, you will see ‘Total Users’. The corresponding number is how many Passport users have reached that level.
By selecting the Passport Level, you will be able to see a list of all the individual users who have achieved it. You will also be able to see the user’s email address, and on the right-hand side of the screen, see how many check-ins they’ve accomplished.
Understanding You Passport User Statistics
The Users column in the Passport Overview section provides information about the user’s account, along with a record of all the places where they checked-in.
Users Information - By the Numbers
- Search by Email: This lets you search for user accounts by typing in an email address. Keep in mind that the search field does not auto-complete. It will only return results for exact matches, so you must enter a complete email address.
- Total Users: This will indicate the total number of people who have created an account for your Passport.
- Checked-in Users: This will indicate the number of users who have successfully checked-in to at least one of your Passport locations.
- User Email: This column will display the email address associated with the user’s account. Selecting the user’s email address will open up more information about their account.
This includes all of the information submitted through the User Registration form and a list of all their check-in locations, corresponding times and type of check-in.
- # of Check-ins: This column displays the total number of check-ins the user has achieved.