How Do I Login To The VisitApps MAS?
To login to the VisitApps Mobile App Studio (MAS), go to mas.visitapps.com. This will take you to the MAS login page.
Enter your email and password. Then select ‘Login’.
How Do I Reset My Password?
If you do not know your password, select the "I forgot my password” link. Then, enter your email address associated with your VisitApps MAS account into the text field and select the ‘Continue’ button. You should then receive an email with a link to reset your password.
Once you have reset the password, you will receive a message in green text stating that it was changed successfully. Then you will be able to login to the MAS using your email and updated password.
Things to Remember
- Reset emails will only be sent to users who already have credentials to the MAS.
- If you do not see your reset email, check your spam/junk folders in your email provider.
- Passwords are case-sensitive. For example, "SweetPassword” is different than "sweetpassword”.
How Can I Add Another MAS User?
If there will be more than one person editing and managing your app in the VisitApps MAS, you may want to add additional user accounts. This is because only one person can be logged into the VisitApps MAS at a time with the same account. If someone is logged in and another person logs in with the same credentials, the first person will be kicked out. Before you decide to add more users to your MAS, please consider these notes:
- All users have the same level of access to your MAS. So anyone who has access to the MAS has access to all the functionality and features. That also means it’s okay to share a login.
- If you have multiple user accounts created, you might experience issues with your changes saving if two people are logged in at the same time. This is especially possible if two people are working in the same area of the app. We recommend that if two people are working in the app at the same time, that they work in different sections of the app. This prevents their edits overlapping one another’s.
If you'd like to add an additional MAS user account, please send a ticket request via the Client Portal.