Simpleview recently made updates to the Simpleview DAM. These will be available on Tuesday, October 12, 2021, in North and South America, Europe and Africa. Customers in Australia and Asia should see the changes on Wednesday, October 13, 2021.
New Features and Enhancements
Review each product change highlighted below.
Batch Link Documents ‘Beta’ Reference Removed
From the Upload Asset screen, the user can choose the Batch Link Documents button to open the Batch Link Documents pop-up. Previously, this pop-up was titled Batch Link Documents ‘beta.’
- Once the expiration date has passed, a Public Collection is marked private, and the public collection link will no longer show up on the Collections page. Previously, the public collection link would still be displayed on the Collections page past the expiry date.
- Only one Default View per page is shown. Previously, it was possible under some circumstances to see two Default Views in the Saved Views drawer on the Files page and the User Uploads page.
- The sort order has been corrected on the Notifications page. Previously, the sort order would be incorrect if the Last Name or First Name fields were empty.
Learn Simpleview DAM
Discover new and updated educational material since our last SimpleFeed.
- Webinar: Understanding Your DAM Data & How to Apply It to Your Marketing Strategy
- Have follow-up questions?
Click here to submit a ticket to your Customer Success Team.