Simpleview recently made updates to the Simpleview DAM. On Tuesday, February 01, 2022, these will be available in North and South America, Europe and Africa. Customers in Australia and Asia should see the changes on Wednesday, February 02, 2022.
- We have optimized the queue process for image generation of uploaded assets. This improves performance in cases where multiple users are bulk uploading large numbers of assets concurrently.
- Padding has been added to the footer of all pages to provide proper space for the User Resources icon. This extra space resolves the issue of the Users Resources blocking asset download buttons.
- The Upload Assets page now loads normally after closing the Upload Terms and Conditions pop-up. Previous to these changes both the notification and the Upload Assets page appeared at the same time when the Terms and Conditions were rejected.
Learn Simpleview DAM
Discover new and updated educational material since our last SimpleFeed.
- Webinar: Understanding Your DAM Data & How to Apply It to Your Marketing Strategy
- Have follow-up questions? Click here to submit a ticket to your Customer Success Team.