Simpleview recently made updates to the Simpleview DAM. These will be available on Tuesday, November 9, 2021, in North and South America, Europe and Africa. Customers in Australia and Asia should see the changes on Wednesday, November 10, 2021.
New Features and Enhancements
Review each product change highlighted below.
As part of our ongoing rebranding initiative, we have updated branding for consistency in several areas across the site.
- The following email templates now reference Simpleview DAM: Asset Upload Declined, Asset Upload Approved, and Contributors Have Uploaded.
- The Terms and Conditions page now references Simpleview Canada, Inc. and Simpleview DAM.
- The Download Reports area now references the DAM ID.
Platform URL Added to Download Request Approval Email
The Download Request Approval Email was updated to include the platform URL, e.g., https://brandusa.barberstock.com.
Dropdown Menu Style Updated
The styling of dropdown menus was updated for functionality consistency. These changes were applied to the following menus:
Review > Notifications > New Notification
User Options > Select Language
- Previewing newly uploaded audio files is now possible within the DAM. Previously, there was an issue where users were not able to preview audio files before downloading.
- Assets within the Download Queue are now properly filtered across all User Access Groups. Previously, there was an issue where the downloaded queue was not filtering correctly when the ‘User Access Group’ was changed.
- New users of the Simpleview DAM platform will now receive the New User Email without issue. Previously, if a new user was created while the preferred language was set to something other than English, the new user would not get the New User Email.
- Some file types, such as HEIC files, require additional manual processing to upload by the production team. When trying to upload these types of files, an Upload Pending title and message will now be displayed. Previously, the Upload Success title and message were displayed instead, even though the file had not finished processing.
Learn Simpleview DAM
Discover new and updated educational material since our last SimpleFeed.
- Webinar: Understanding Your DAM Data & How to Apply It to Your Marketing Strategy
- Have follow-up questions?
Click here to submit a ticket to your Customer Success Team.