SendSites Interface Overview
The SendSites main screen displays two navigation areas: the site Header and the Dashboard.
Features available on this main screen vary based on a user’s assigned Security Roles. This document reviews all possible settings and menus available in the platform.
The SendSites Header is the uppermost navigation portion of the product. As a consistently present element on your interface, this area offers menus for completing actions and updating settings within SendSites.
By the Numbers
- Home Button: A user’s profile photo and full name display in the upper left corner. Clicking the photo opens the ‘My Profile’ menu. Additionally, the user’s Dashboard is available upon clicking “Dashboard”.
- Library: Your SendSites Library stores collateral for building pages. Each menu functions as a repository for the appropriate assets. These include images, videos and documents. Additionally, predefined content, such as Templates and Sections are available.
- Settings: The Settings menu is a centralized location for all things related to your organization’s SendSites platform. Items such as personal settings and user management are controlled within Settings.
- Knowledgebase: Clicking this icon navigates you to Help Center documentation supplied by Sendsites.
- Log Out: The ‘Log Out’ link allows a user to end the current SendSites session.
The Dashboard displays an at-a-glance view of all pages created and sent by the user currently logged into SendSites. A user may also quickly navigate to creating pages from this screen.
If a user has yet to create and send their first page, upon first logging into SendSites, the Dashboard displays sample data.
Once the user has completed the process of building and sending their first SendSites page(s), the Dashboard displays data related to the page(s).
Page Metrics and Details
The Dashboard tracks and displays information for all pages sent by a SendSites user. Each page is displayed on its own line and includes many tools.
- Page Name: This is the unique name given to a page.
- Page Link: All SendSites pages are associated with a URL, displaying here. The URL is clickable, allowing a SendSites user to view the Page as the recipient would.
- Edit: Use the ‘Edit’ button to modify the existing content of the Page.
The changes made here affect the page once the Publish button is clicked. This means anyone viewing the page using the provided link will see the updates.
- Archive: A PDF version of the page will be created upon clicking this button.
- Send: To send additional page view invitations, use this ‘Send’ button.
- Visited: When the page has been viewed by any individuals, this box displays a check. If it remains not viewed, the box is blank.
- Active: Green Active bars display if/when activity has occurred on the page within the last 7 (seven) days. Grayed out bars and “Not Engaged” displays if activity has not been recorded within the last 7 (seven) days.
- Visit Notification: This icon displays in blue when “Visit Notification” emails are enabled for the page.
- Last Visited: This column displays the last time the page was viewed.
- Delete Page: Use the ‘Delete Page’ button to remove the page from your SendSites platform.
- Expand/Collapse Caret: Clicking this caret displays/hides activity information for the page.
Click Here for a Demonstration
Using the ‘+ New’ button allows a user to create new pages. Once accessed, the screen displays the ‘Templates’ menu. Additional navigation is available for the user’s drafts and historical pages.
Learn more about building pages.
Using the ‘Drafts’ button grants the user access to pages saved as drafts.
More information about drafts and building pages
Using the Search box, a user can locate any pages they have created. This includes draft pages